Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

short story


No 2 (hungry ghost)


Dear Mak,

            Mak, first of all, I want you to know that you are the most important person in my life. I know that I cannot be the best son that you ever had. But, if I do not have a much time to live in this world, I want you to know that i love you so much. I am very proud of you in way how you teach me to be a better person. I am sorry because I am not a good son to you. I always make you sad because of my behaviour. I always make a trouble to you but you still treat me the best way that you can. I promise you that i will give everything you want if I succeed one day. But I cannot fulfil my promise toward you. You always said that you want me to send you to Mecca and follow you to perform the Umrah. But yet, we do not have much time in this world. I am sorry because i cannot fulfil your dreams and i am sorry because i should go far away from you. I want you to send my regard toward my beloved father, my sibling and also to my entire friend and said that I love them very much. I am sorry for everything that has done. May Allah bless all of you

Your son,
Axl Rizez Murphy..

No comments:

Post a Comment